I am proud to say I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Katie over at Pages & Pugs – she is one of my most favorite bloggers, and I was delighted to get nominated for this award!
The rules, should you choose to accept, are as follows:
- Display award logo
- List the rules
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Mention and link the award creator: Okoto Enigma
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice
Three Things About Me
- I had the opportunity to skip a grade in elementary school, but my parents (wisely, in my opinion) turned it down
- My blog is covered in cats, but my favorite animals are lions and foxes
- I work full-time, but also attend night classes a couple of days a week to pursue my Masters of Public Administration
Answer the Questions From the Person Who Nominated You
1. Are you usually early or late?
I am either early, or right on time – if I have to be there at 8, I am there at 8:00 on the dot, or 7:30-7:45. There is no in-between.
2. What’s your favorite book genre?
I will always have a soft spot for young adult, but I also really enjoy domestic thrillers.
3. Where is the most relaxing place you’ve ever been?
There are a few ways I could go with this, but I think I’ll say Tampa, Florida in March. Perfect time of year to be warm in the sun but not too warm. I have great memories of sipping a rum punch on the patio, watching boats roll past.
4. Do you DNF or push through books you aren’t enjoying?
I don’t – I usually just skim read really, really fast. Even if I loathe the book, I want to know how it ends.
5. Other than all the blogs we follow and your own blog platform, what website do you spend the most time on?
Twitter, Reddit, and Facebook are probably my top 3 offenders.
Nominate 10-20 People
I am going to nominate 6 because I don’t have the time or energy to think of 20. Just keeping it real, you guys.
- Sara at A Gingerly Review
- Eva at Novel Deelights
- Amy at The Little Book Nerds
- Tina at Reading Between the Pages
- Jessica at Reading With Jessica
- Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl
5 Questions of My Choice
- What, in your opinion, is the best month of the year? Show your work.
- Which was your worst class during school?
- Who is the best Avenger?
- If you could have any Pokemon for a pet, which would it be?
- What are your optimal sleeping conditions? Temperature, number of pillows, blankets, pets, etc.
Thanks for the tag, Katie, and I really hope a few people take this and run with it, it was loads of fun!