11 In Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday: Best Books of 2018 (So Far!)

Today’s Top Ten Tuesday (as always, hosted by the inimitable Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl) is a simple enough premise (which is good because I have no time to write this entry today, Tuesday snuck up on me oops): what are your favorite books that you’ve read so far in 2018? I’ve read a lot of books this year, and I have to laugh at my current GoodReads goal that is still set to a measly 28 books – I am currently on book 40! Oops. I should probably revisit that number and set it to maybe 50? That will still be an undershot. But anyway.

These are in no particular order or size – rather, they are how my favorite graphic website decided to arrange them, and it’s aesthetically pleasant enough to work. This is not an exhaustive list by any stretch of the imagination, but it’s safe to say that these books are my top 10 out of the 39 I’ve read so far. Just don’t ask me to rank them, because I can’t and you can’t make me!

What’s on your top ten list? Anything in common? Let me know in the comments!

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

Shirley Cuypers
    July 10, 2018 at 12:38 pm

I’ve never read any of these books yet but I’m going to check them out!😊

Xoxo
    Shirley | https://shirleycuypers.blogspot.be

Astilbe
    July 10, 2018 at 2:52 pm

Girl Made of Stars has been on so many lists this week. I’m looking forward to reading now more than ever.

This is our Top Ten Tuesday.

Lisa @ Captivated Reader
    July 10, 2018 at 3:49 pm

I haven’t read any of the books featured in your post. But the covers look cool!!

I selected the freebie topic and chose the top ten book festivals I’d love to attend here in the USA. Here’s a link to my TTT post for this week: https://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/07/top-ten-tueday-ttt-throwback-freebie.html?showComment=1531236356028#c2173527157270187754

Erin @ Lavish Literature
    July 10, 2018 at 4:45 pm

I haven’t read any of these yet, but They Both Die in the End and Legendary are both on my TBR. Happy reading!

Sarah
    July 10, 2018 at 7:32 pm

I still need to read Legendary!!

Aj @ Read All The Things!
    July 11, 2018 at 11:59 pm

Cruel Prince seems to be on everybody’s list. Scythe and Thunderhead are some of my favorites, too! I still need to read that Adam Silvera book. It’s been getting a lot of good reviews.

Jordan Rose
    July 13, 2018 at 6:44 pm

I really enjoyed The Cruel Prince and loved Scythe! I’ve had Legendary since it came out, but I still haven’t read it for some reason :O I’m glad to see it on your list! I’ve heard so many great things about Adam Silvera, but I’ve still yet to read any of his books. Great collection of books!

lauren
    July 14, 2018 at 9:47 pm

YESSS TO THE CRUEL PRINCE!!!!

Nicola
    July 15, 2018 at 6:35 pm

The Cruel Prince and Scythe are definitely on !ine!

kris
    July 16, 2018 at 12:01 am

I agree with all the ones I’ve read so far, They Both Die at The End, Illuminae, Girl Made of Stars and of course the rest are already on my TBR!! haha

Kaleena @ Reader Voracious Blog
    July 16, 2018 at 3:51 am

Jar of Hearts is SO DAMN GOOD, and it pleases me to see it on your list!