Today’s Top Ten Tuesday (as always, hosted by the inimitable Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl) was hard because I could list so much more than ten blogs that I love and adore. The book Twitter community has been so wonderful, open and accepting of everyone who crosses paths with it. I have so much fun scrolling down my feed every day – one of the best things I ever did was revamping my old website, dusting out the cobwebs and making it into what I’d always hoped it would be – a repository for my bookish thoughts, feelings and reviews.
To honor that, today’s TTT is ten of my most favorite blogs, run by ten of the people I’ve connected with the most over these months. This is (obviously) by all means not an exhaustive list! There are way more than ten blogs that I follow and love, but this is just …
10 of My Bloggy MVPs
- Katie at Pages & Pugs – Katie is my blogging BFF, we have almost the exact same taste in literature (though she likes romances more than I do, and I like adult thrillers more than she does), and is such a great friend in general. Super glad that she’s in my life.
- Destiny at Howling Libraries – Destiny is hilarious. She is always posting interesting Twitter threads to read up on, and has such a kind heart.
- Katie at Too Old For YA – There must be something about people named Katie and snarky goodness, because this Katie is also a cynical darling. I’m buddy reading The Kiss Quotient with her and Destiny next month and I’m pretty jazzed about it! Her blog always makes me laugh.
- Lauren at Northern Plunder – I don’t know how Lauren does all that she does! She maintains her blog with so much finesse, as well as a super-giant Discord channel for nerds like you and me. She still manages to find time to sleep. Don’t ask me how.
- Sarah at Book Hooked Nook – Sarah is almost singlehandedly responsible for making me want to read more romances. She also always has the best tags on her blog!
- Nicola at Fantastic Book Dragon – Nicola does lots of really awesome interviews with authors, and reviews so many things besides just books, like conventions. She’s not afraid to tell it like it is!
- Kris at Boston Book Reader – Kris maintains a vlog as well as a blog, and I don’t know how on earth she manages to do that. Despite the fact that she’s busier than a tick in a dog park, she still manages to make her audience feel seen via both mediums.
- Kaleena at Reader Voracious – I’ve seen Kaleena pop up in more than one of these now, and for good reason! She is always posting a new review, and has her finger on the pulse of the latest and greatest tags and memes. Plus she’s just adorable.
- Adrianna at For the Love of Books – Adrianna manages to post just about every single day, which is no small feat. I love her blog for its mix of so many different types and genres of literature – there is something for everyone on her blog and she’s super cute while doing it.
- Paige at A Conjuring of Lit – Paige is a new friend of mine, and we’ve been brought together via a traveling book annotation project. She is snarky, hilarious, and generally a joy to be around. I can’t wait to get to know her better!
I adore all the blogs I follow, though – if you aren’t on this list, please don’t be offended! It felt like I was 16 again and having to choose my MySpace Top 8 – a lot of social pressure to fill a small number of spaces with gobs of my favorite people. Thanks for being you, everyone. I can’t wait to read your responses!