Published by Scholastic Press on January 7, 2020
Format: ARC, eBook
From the author of the acclaimed novels Girl in a Bad Place and Where She Fell comes a pulse-pounding novel about love, betrayal, and a serial killer.
Ever since Amelia woke up in the hospital, recovering from a near-death fall she has no memory of, she's been suspicious. Her friends, family, and doctors insist it was an accident, but Amelia is sure she remembers being pushed. Then another girl is found nearby -- one who fell, but didn't survive. Amelia's fears suddenly feel very real, and with the help of her new boyfriend, Liam, she tries to investigate her own horrific ordeal. But what is she looking for, exactly? And how can she tell who's trustworthy, and who might be -- must be -- lying to her?
The closer Amelia gets to the truth, the more terrifying her once orderly, safe world becomes. She's determined to know what happened, but if she doesn't act fast, her next accident might be her last.
Today, I am excited to post my stop on the blog tour for Lie to Me by Kaitlin Ward!
Kaitlin Ward grew up on a dairy farm in a tiny New Hampshire town, the same town where she lives now with her husband and son. She studied animal science at Cornell University and cofounded the well-known blog YA Highway. She is also the author of Where She Fell, Girl in a Bad Place, and Bleeding Earth. Find her on Twitter at @Kaitlin_Ward.
· Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/42898364-lie-to-me
· Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1338538101/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i2
· Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/%22Kaitlin%20Ward
· Book Depository: https://www.bookdepository.com/Lie-Me-Point-Paperbacks-Kaitlin-Ward/9781338538106?ref=grid-view&qid=1576855701366&sr=1-2
· Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/lie-to-me-point
· iBooks: https://books.apple.com/us/book/lie-to-me-point/id1455300328
· IndieBound: https://www.indiebound.org/book/9781338538106
Please be sure to check out all the other stops on the Lie to Me book tour here at The Fantastic Flying Book Club!
1 finished copy is being given away by our friends at Scholastic Press, US only. Please click here for the Rafflecopter and to be entered to win!